Table8: Where has it been and where is it going?
Santosh Jayaram, Co-Founder and VP of Business Development at Table8, an app and web-based dining resource that provides users a new way to find and book their ideal restaurant reservation and discover new food and drink experiences joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Santosh Jayaram discuss the following:
- Can you tell us a bit more about your background and how the idea of Table8 came about?
- Table8 is an app and web-based dining resource providing users a new way to find and book their ideal restaurant reservation and discover new food and drink experiences. How does it work?
- How has Table8 evolved over the past couple years?
- What’s the “Dining Club Membership” and why should one join?
- How does Table8 help business travelers?
- What cities is Table8 active in? Is the app available on both iPhone and Android?
Santosh Jayaram, VP Business Development and Co-Founder – Santosh Jayaram is a co-founder and VP of Business Development at Table8. Previously, Santosh was the VP of Business Operations at Twitter, Inc., where he led strategy and global business operations through periods of sustained and explosive growth at the company. Prior to Twitter, Santosh managed the Search Quality Operations team at Google, helping advance the overall quality and relevance of Google’s search products. A veritable foodie, and amateur Instagram food photographer, Santosh founded Table8 so that lack of planning would never again get in the way of a great meal.
Social Media Links: