Stemtech International, a leader in the field of stem cell nutrition
Ray Carter, co-founder of Stemtech International, a leader in the field of stem cell nutrition joins Enterprise Radio. Inc. Magazine has recently names Stemtech International, as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Ray Carter discuss the following:
- Can you tell our listeners about Stemtech’s products. Why have they been so successful to date and what are the benefits for humans and animals?
- Instead of selling your products through retail stores, you chose to distribute them via network marketing, a specialized subcategory of direct selling. Why that approach?
- What advice would you give to listeners who are interested in becoming an Independent Business Partner with Stemtech International?
- You recently moved Stemtech’s world HQ from California to Florida. That is a significant move. Do you feel the location gives you an advantage and why?
- Stemtech has achieved Inc Magazine’s list of fastest growing US-based private companies two of the last four years. These seem to be exciting times for your business despite a challenging economy. What’s next for Stemtech?
Ray C. Carter, Jr., is Co-founder, President & CEO of Stemtech International, Inc. He oversees the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of the $70 million, fast-growing South Florida based, direct seller of innovative nutritional and personal care products. With over 200 employees and operations in over 30 countries spread over six continents, Stemtech is the world leader in the exploding new dietary supplement category of stem cell nutrition.
Prior to founding Stemtech in 2005, Carter’s career over the previous 17 years focused primarily on successfully growing private and public direct selling companies, from start-ups to $250 million global organizations.
Carter’s leadership has lead Stemtech to receive a Rising Star Award from the Direct Selling Association in 2009 and has twice lead Stemtech to be named to Inc Magazine’s list of the fastest growing private U.S. based companies in 2010 and 2013.
A native of southern New Hampshire, Ray received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Maine in 1985 and graduated with honors from Southern New Hampshire University with a Master of Business Administration in Management in 1990.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play our EPN – Entrepreneur Podcast Network programming later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download our podcast programming using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: