Start Investing Like A Business Owner
Mark Pearson of Nepsis, Inc., a financial advisor, speaker, and entrepreneur with more than 25 years of experience helping individuals get clarity around their investments joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us a bit about Nepsis, Inc. and what sets you apart from other investment management firms.
- A lot of our listeners are business owners, so what does it mean to “invest like a business owner?”
- Explain the steps to start thinking like a business owner when it comes to investing?
- What are some common investing mistakes you have seen people make, and how can those mistakes be avoided?
- Given your experience and knowledge, should investors be concerned about volatility and economic uncertainty these days?
Mark Pearson is the Founder, President and Chief Investment Advisor of Nepsis, Inc. where he is responsible for the firm’s strategic vision, research and trading decisions. His fervid passion for portfolio management compelled him to develop a unique back-to-basics investment philosophy that helps clients invest for success. For over 25 years he has been tying motivation and investment together to help investors find clarity and optimize their financial futures.
Mark is a frequent speaker and contributor to articles on investing. He offers educational, informational, and inspirational commentary to help listeners build better wealth for a better life on his weekly podcast, Investing for Success.
Visit www.Investwithclarity.com to download the Nepsis whitepaper titled, Three Easy Ways to Stop Making Mistakes and Start Investing Like a Business Owner.
People also listened to this: Hatch, a fintech startup providing fair financial products