Spreading love from generation to generation
Jeff Withers, a Relationship Psychologist and Neuro-psychotherapist with Family Dynamics Global and Love Dynamics Australasia, based in Brisbane Australia joins Enterprise Radio to discuss family connection across generations through awareness, understanding and acceptance of self and others.
- One of your key focuses as a Relationship Psychologist is “family”. Can you tell us why you have such a keen interest in families, and why you see the family unit as fundamental to our personal health and well-being?
- What would you define “family” as in today’s world, and for us all moving forward?
- How does your approach to working with families differ from the more traditional and well-known approaches available to families in the marketplace today?
- You also work with couples via Love Dynamics. Can you explain why you have created this model as separate to Family Dynamics for people to access?
- What “type” of families can best take advantage of what you have to offer, and what is the best way for them to become involved, and undertake your programs?
Family Dynamics Global has been created by Jeff Withers and his partner Maree Malouf to help those in families be a source of genuine and meaningful engagement to and for each other, showing understanding and acceptance through creating a supportive environment conducive to discovery, learning, and growth as a unit.
Their model, Family Dynamics, is about turning disconnection into connection … within the family with others within the larger family community, as well as those outside the family.
It is focused on assisting individual members within families understand more about their relationships, how they work, and why they work as they do; about learning and growing as a unit, rather than simply a means of “fixing” problems. Its aim is to encourage open and positive relationships for families seeking to move forward together.
Family Dynamics Global does not see the family as being about parent and child. Instead, it sees the family always as being at least three generations … children, parents and grandparents.
We have an entire generation…
- which is growing up that could actually learn so much more from their grandparents than even from their parents
- of grandparents and significant others growing up or getting older, who would love to give more value and don’t always know the best way to do it
- of “families within families”, who have grown in differing directions but would love to enjoy closer connection with others across their family community.
Family Dynamics Global has a vision – a Family Dynamics Community where families across the globe can create a more loving relationship within their family and with families sharing their personal community and become part of a connecter generation … Genderation Zero … which we are all moving towards.
- Relationship Psychologist
- NLP Specialist
- Performance Coach
- Accredited Master Trainer, Performance Consultant and Flow Consultant with Talent Dynamics, Wealth Dynamics, Talent Dynamics for Young People
Social Media Links:
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Entrepreneur Podcast Network – EPN.