Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tammy Martin discuss the following:
- How did you get introduced to dental marketing?
- What changes have you noticed in the dental and dental specialty marketplace?
- What are the three most important things for dentists to focus on from a marketing standpoint?
- What are the three most important things for dental specialists to focus on?
- When it comes to the Internet, what would you recommend for dental professionals?
- What do you recommend for seeking a search engine optimization company?
- What’s your recommendation for seeking a Google AdWords consultant?
Tammy Martin is a Marketing Resultant in Newmarket. She studied both Psychology and Marketing at Carleton University. She has firm roots in marketing professional services since 2001. She worked on the management team for two large group dental practices in Ontario and has since opened her own marketing firm to help dentists and dental specialists to grow their practices.
Tammy is focused on accountability through measurable results so you can track your marketing investment. Her passion lies in marketing on the internet combined with complimentary traditional marketing to help your business grow.
Related Web Site: www.MartinMarketing.ca
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: