Specializing in commercial litigation with Jay M. Levy
AV-rated attorney, Jay M. Levy, who focuses his practice on litigation of business and commercial disputes appeals joins Enterprise Radio. Jay Levy is often asked to collaborate by other attorneys in trial matters.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jay Levy discuss the following:
- Why did you decide to specialize in commercial litigation?
- Why did you decide to open your own practice rather than working for a big firm?
- What is the most interest case you’ve seen in the past couple of years?
- How have the changes in the economy changed the world of litigation?
- Most lawyers know a lot about the law, and not much about running a business. Any advice you can give to lawyers looking to open their own practice?
A member of the Florida Bar since 1976, AV-rated attorney, Jay M. Levy, focuses his practice on litigation of business and commercial disputes appeals, and is often asked to collaborate by other attorneys in trial matters.
Mr. Levy is Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Appellate Practice since 1992. He is an accomplished litigator, ranked by Chambers USA as one of the top 19 appellate lawyers in the Florida and has been recognized by his fellow lawyers as a Super Lawyer for the past four consecutive years (2006-2010). With 35 years of experience, Mr. Levy has successfully represented hundreds of clients in both jury and non-jury trials obtaining large verdicts while always protecting the rights of his clients.
- Florida Super Lawyers 2010
- Florida Super Lawyers 2009
- Florida Super Lawyers 2008
- Florida Super Lawyers 2007
- Best Lawyers in America
- Chambers USA
- Florida Elite Trend
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- American Bar Association
- Employment Law Section
- The Florida Bar
- Family Law Section, Business Law Section, Employment Law Section
- (Member: Appellate Rules Committee, 1997-2005);
- Member Appellate Practice Certification Committeee 2009-2011
- University of Miami, J.D., 1976
- George Washington University, B.A., 1973