Mike Raines, owner of Raines Insurance Group and the creator ofSpecialRiskTerm.coman independent life insurance agency specializing in protection for those with pre-existing medical conditions joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio works in association with the Insurance Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mike Raines discuss the following:
- What makes your life insurance agency different than the typical life insurance agency?
- What are some of the more common special risks that you see in your practice?
- How did you get started in the special risk life insurance business?
- Don’t all life insurance companies underwrite the same?
- What is the process that someone goes thru with a pre-existing medical condition or who participates in something like auto racing in order to find out the cost of coverage?
- What is the most helpful tip you could give someone looking for protection and is dealing with a special risk situation?
SPECIALRISKTERM.COMwas created specifically for those individuals who have been declined, rated or felt that life insurance was not affordable due to a pre-existing medical condition, hazardous occupation or avocation.
Hi, I’m Mike Raines the creator of SPECIALRISKTERM and the owner of Raines Insurance Group, an independent life insurance agency located in metro Atlanta, Ga.
I entered the life insurance business in 1986. I began my career working with the oldest life brokerage firm in the United States, specializing in securing affordable protection for those with pre-existing medical conditions or high risk jobs and hobbies.
Through the years I have helped hundreds of individuals secure coverage from $5,000 up to $10 Million.
Born and raised in the coalfields of Southwest Virginia, I earned my degree in Mass Communication from East Tennessee State University in 1985. I am married with one son. I am a huge sports fan and enjoy following the local Atlanta teams.
I also enjoy playing basketball, reading, going to the movies, studying history and volunteering at my local Meals on Wheels.
I’m here to help you secure the most affordable rate in the marketplace. You can reach me at1-888-393-9003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
People also listened to this: Cyber Insurance with Indagard Insurance Services