Sibling Entrepreneur’s Take the Music Industry by Storm with the Launch of Guin Records
Milan and Misha Kordestani, the Co-Founders of the independent record label Guin Records. Guin Records recently launched its first collaborative hip-hop album titled “Uncharted” featuring 14 exciting tracks by a variety of contemporary artists joins Enterprise Radio.
Guin Records provides first class production, promotion and distribution for undiscovered artists of all genres. The “Uncharted” album release marks the first of many music ventures for this west coast record label.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Milan and Misha Kordestani discuss the following:
- What ignited the spark in you to start a new business venture? How did the idea for Guin Records come about?
- How has it been launching a record label and going into business with your sibling? How did you make this business relationship work?
- Why did you decide to make “Uncharted” a collaborative album? How did you go about selecting each of the artists?
- What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
- What three pieces of advice would you give to college students who want to become entrepreneurs?
- Excluding yours, what company, record label, or producers do you admire the most?
- What’s next for Guin Records?
Guin Records is a fully operational independent record label based in the United States that provides first class production, promotion and distribution for undiscovered hip-hop and R&B artists around the world.
Co-founded by brother and sister team Milan and Misha Kordestani in 2018, Guin Records believes that making music is a team sport. Dedicated to helping artists get the start that they deserve, Guin connects sensational undiscovered talent with the crucial resources needed for producing high quality soundtracks.
The first ever Guin Records album “Uncharted” is set to be released July 1, 2018 featuring a collaboration of hip-hop and R&B artists.
People also listened to this: Is your business fund ready?