Showing Your Clients They are Truly Appreciated
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Mike Brady discuss the following:
- Tell me a little more about your work as a financial advisor and how you work with your clients to establish and meet their goals.
- How do you secure new clients and build lasting relationships with them?
- What do you do to give your clients a positive overall experience?
- Why is it important to show your clients that you appreciate them?
- What are some tips you can give to entrepreneurs on building new client relationships and improving upon existing ones?
Michael Brady brings 24 years of real world, practical experience of meeting the financial needs of clients from all walks of life and varying concerns. In addition to providing broad based investment guidance, Michael specializes in helping clients find tax-smart, cost effective solutions to their investment needs while planning for the catastrophic losses that can occur in life.
Over the past two decades, Michael has served in a wide range of investment roles:
- Registered Investment Advisory Firm – President and co-founder of a firm with approximately $250 million assets under management
- Brokerage Firm – Vice President, Secretary, and Principal of a firm registered with the NASD (now FINRA)
- Mutual Fund – Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, and Secretary of a publicly registered mutual fund
- Author — two booklets Avoid Pitfalls and Traps When You Receive Your Retirement Distribution and Estate Planning Made Simple
Michael is very charitably and community minded. He is involved in the following activities in his local and global community:
- Treasurer, Board of Directors for BeadforLife, an international charity providing sustainable opportunities and training for women in Uganda, Africa www.beadforlife.org
- President, Board of Directors for Longmont Community Justice Partnership, a restorative justice program dedicated to cultivating a safe and caring community, reducing crime www.lcjp.org
- Treasurer, Board of Directors, Prison Mindfulness Institute, an organization in 700 prison working to reduce recidivism through transformative justice trainings www.prisondharmanetwork.org
- Member, Board of Directors, Peacemaker’s Institute www.peacemakerinstitute.org
- Big Brother, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Colorado www.biglittlecolorado.org