Dan Manginelli, the Author of the books, Shake It Up: Bold Dreams and Big Choices on Your Road to Success & Wake Up: Jump Start the Life You Always Had in Mind joins Enterprise Radio. Dan is the Founder/Owner of the Manginelli Group, who coaches and mentors thousands of sales people, all over the country.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
- For those wanting to start a business or launch a new career, the idea can be scary. What are some of your key tips for getting the process of started to shaking things in your life?
- You say that “success is having a defined purpose and measurable benchmarks.” Can you explain why?
- Many people lack the confidence to shake up their lives. What is the truth about setbacks and luck when we try to become more successful?
- Anyone is certain to face many challenges when making a big change in their lives. What’s your advice for remaining calm and maintaining your focus?
- For those who do end up finding a more successful or rewarding life, what’s your advice for keeping it going? What are the next steps once you’ve reached your goal(s)?
Dan Manginelli, the author of the books, Shake It Up: Bold Dreams and Big Choices on Your Road to Success and Wake Up: Jump Start the Life You Always Had in Mind. Dan is the founder/owner of the Manginelli Group, and coaches and mentors thousands of sales people, all over the country. As a speaker, he is sought after by many high-ranking companies to help their employees perform at new levels in all aspects of their lives. Dan has an ability to get people to do what they don’t want to do in order to help them accomplish their dreams. Dan’s positive approach to all situations inspires all to perform to higher levels in life. Always Enlightening people that no matter what you do, there is always a fun way to do it.
Dan entered the financial industry in 1986. In 1988 became a producing Branch manager. Dan was consistently one of the company’s top leaders and producers. As a Leader he led his branches to high levels of production and produced record breaking numbers numerous times. As former Vice President of American Home Mortgage, Dan managed the #1 district in the country. As current Executive Vice President of South Pacific financial, Dan is the driving force behind the company’s success in multiple states.