SerenaFit.com that specializes in online fitness memberships
Serena Scanzillo, an online fitness, nutrition and lifestyle coach for her business, SerenaFit.com that specializes in online fitness memberships, high intensity interval training, small group training, performance enhancement, nutrition and entrepreneurship joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
- What is an online fitness membership and how is this something that can help people get fit?
- What made you decide to start serenafit.com fitness memberships?
- Can you tell us a little bit about what your memberships include?
- How do you see customers using these memberships? Why is it a good investment?
- How does one find these memberships on your site? How else can people follow you to enhance their SerenaFit experience?
Serena Scanzillo is a Fitness and & Nutrition Coach for her privately owned business, SerenaFit.comout of Arlington, VA. She specializes in body weight training, group training, performance enhancement, goal setting and diet. Native to Connecticut, she’s a huge fan of soccer, lacrosse, swimming and running. She carries those passions through her style of training, incorporating new, creative, innovative ways to push your body, get results, and continue living a healthy life. When she’s not training you can find her riding her bike, perusing the aisles of Whole Foods, writing, or working at GW as a Bariatric Exercise Specialist.
Related Web Site: www.serenafit.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: