Sales Call Reluctance with Connie Kadansky
Connie Kadansky, 20 year sales veteran, President and Professional Certified Coach of Sales Call Reluctance and President of Exceptional Sales Performance that helps salespeople overcome their fear of sales joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Connie Kadansky discuss the following:
- What is the definition of Sales Call Reluctance?
- What inspired you to write your book?
- Your area of expertise is Sales Call Reluctance. Can you give our listeners some tips on how to overcome Sales Call Reluctance this holiday season?
- I understand that there are 12 types of Call Reluctance. What are those types?
- Who should hire you?
- What is the difference between say what you do and an overall life coach?
- With the extra stress of the holidays, does it make sense to look at your sales goals now or should a business wait till the first quarter 2014?
Connie Kadansky is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) Qualified, credible, credentialed, international speaker, trainer, coach. She offers speaking, training, coaching and performance improvement services specifically addressing Sales Call Reluctance. She has a proven track record with diverse businesses, from entrepreneurs to Fortune 50 companies, nationally and internationally. She is a licensee of Behavioral Sciences Research Press (BSRP), the world leader in research and training in Sales Call Reluctance.
Connie has facilitated more than 260 full-day programs and worked with hundreds of salespeople from diverse industries.
Connie stays involved in her profession so she continues to learn and grow. This ongoing growth allows her to expand her capabilities to help salespeople prospect consistently, effectively and increase their earning power and develop unshakable confidence. She credits her current status as a speaker to her many-year involvement with Toastmasters International and National Speakers Association.
Connie is a graduate of one of the most respected and accredited coaching schools: Adler School of Professional Coaching. She served as VP of Programs for the Phoenix Chapter of International Coaching Federation in 2011.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: