Sale Huddle Group Inc., a Global Leader in Sports Advisory Training and Education
Sam Caucci, the Founder of Sales Huddle Group, Inc. who has dedicated his entire career to the sports and fitness market joins Enterprise Radio. With hands-on experience across several sectors of the sports marketplace, Sam brings a wealth of sales experience and passion to the sports industry.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Sam Caucci discuss the following:
- Tell us about Sales Huddle Group. How you got started, what do you do and where do you see your company going?
- Why don’t you give your audiences a few examples of some success stories of how your company has made a difference with the organizations and individuals that you work with?
- As an entrepreneur and a small business owner what advice do you have for someone that thinking of starting their own business?
- You recently wrote an op-ed in the Washington Times which discussed that colleges should be doing a better job of preparing students that are entering the workforce. Can you go into more detail about this and why you feel the way you do.
- Tell us about some current projects that you are working on and where do you see the future of company going over the next 12 to 24 months?
Sam Caucci is the Founder of Sales Huddle Group, Inc. and has dedicated his entire career to the sports and fitness market. With hands-on experience across several sectors of the sports marketplace, Sam brings a wealth of sales experience and passion to the sports industry.
Prior to founding Sales Huddle Group, Inc. Sam spent his career leading high-level sales teams to execute sales of products/services for publicly held, private sector and franchised sports companies. He understands that in order to truly transform an organization’s sales production requires both a leader that is well-tooled and an organizational commitment to ongoing training/development. His understanding of how to execute sales strategy from all corners of an organization allows him to deliver unparalleled business insight for Sales Huddle Group clients. Sam received his undergraduate degree from Florida Atlantic University, a Bachelors of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing.
- Sales Training
- Sports Education
- Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Business Development
- Engagement Management
- Effective Strategy
- People Solutions
“With the business of sports changing rapidly there is a greater need than ever to focus on the education, training and development of the professionals that move sports forward. Our mission, to change the future of sports by impacting those that will change it, is our promise. And, it is the foundation of why our world class business team consistently strives to deliver you, our client, the strategy to achieve the results you expect.”
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: