Sabrina Kizzie on Choosing the best Social Media Platform for Your Business
Social Media Marketing Educator Sabrina Kizzie is a digital marketing specialist and blogger who pens the popular SabrinaOnFood.com blog joins Enterprise Radio to discuss choosing the best social media platform for your business.
- One of my favorite social platforms is Facebook. It’s a good place to connect with family, old friends and colleagues all in one place without missing out on what’s happening in their lives. What can you tell us about Facebook and how brands should utilize it?
- Most know that Instagram is owned by Facebook, but how is it different and what should brands know about it?
- Twitter seemed to lead the revolution of using hashtags in communication. What makes Twitter so unique and how are brands and businesses using it today?
- Periscope or Snapchat – which is your favorite and what can you tell us about them?
- There’s so many choices in social media that it can be tough to decide where to start first. What other social networking platforms should brands be thinking about or using and why?
Sabrina Kizzie, is an instructor at the City University of New York Baruch College – Division of Continuing and Professional Studies. Sabrina Kizzie achieved notoriety after being named one of the 25 Most Influential Women for 2014 by the Bronx Times.
Sabrina received both a Master of Public Administration and Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Long Island University, and is currently pursuing a Ph. D. at Capella University. Sabrina has more than 15 years of marketing experience and is recognized as a marketing expert, author and speaker.