Ruth Stuettgen, helping women thrive in life and business, drawing on the Laws of Attraction
Ruth Stuettgen, the author of “From Misery to Mastery – Journey to Freedom and Empowerment” and the Founder of Focus on Balance, helping women through empowering conversations joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell me a bit about yourself and what is it that you do?
- What is it that you do exactly? How do you help women focus on balance? Law of Attraction Coaching – what is that all about?
- You also are a published Author. Tell me about your book, From Misery to Mastery – Journey to Freedom and Empowerment
- You are currently working on another book – tell me about that: The Book of Inspiration for Women by Women
- You also run events for women in business, tell me about that.
Ruth Stuettgen was born in South Africa. She lives in Melbourne, Australia with her 3 children and has lived and worked in Germany. She is an advocate on Family Violence and Women’s Empowerment. Her book From Misery to Mastery – Journey to Freedom and Empowerment helps women rebuild their lives after adversity.
She is the creator of The Book of Inspiration for Women by Women – a global collection of inspirational messages to support, uplift and instil hope and confidence. Ruth is the founder of Focus on Balance and Lunch & Learn for Women in Business. As Speaker, Coach, Mentor and Intercept Facilitator, Ruth works globally with businesswomen, executives and corporate teams. She has more than 26 years teaching, training and coaching experience. She leads transformational workshops and retreats for professional women. She is a member of the Executive Advisory Council of the Women’s Economic Forum 2017 to be held in India.
With her education and policing background she has established several businesses in the communication and wellness industries. She has also studied Health and Life Coaching and Small Business Management. Other qualifications include Speaker Training, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Quit-Hypnotherapy and Reiki.
Social Media Links:
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Entrepreneur Podcast Network – EPN.