Rosland Capital CEO Marin Aleksov on Growing a Business with Character
Marin Aleksov, CEO of Rosland Capital, a multi-national, Los Angeles-based precious metals firm that buys, sells and trades all popular forms of gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals joins Enterprise Radio.
- I understand Rosland Capital is now a multinational company. Can you tell me about opening your office in the United Kingdom and what efforts went into that expansion?
- What advice do you have for business owners looking to expand overseas for the first time?
- Tell us about your experience helping veterans in LA and nationwide alongside your employees.
- What other organizations has your company helped over the years?
- What value did this community involvement provide to your business and employees?
- If you had any advice to aspiring entrepreneurs looking to start a business, what tips would you give them?
Rosland Capital buys, sells, and trades all the popular forms of gold, silver, platinum, palladium and other precious metals. Rosland also specializes in taking customers through the process of protecting their assets with gold or precious metals-backed IRAs. Aleksov and all Rosland Capital representatives make customer service a top priority and focus on educating the public on the benefits of buying precious metals to diversify their portfolios.
Marin Aleksov has been quoted in publications, such as the Los Angeles Times and CBS News and was also featured in the Los Angeles Business Journal. He most recently co-authored The Rosland Capital Guide to Gold, a book that gives a history of gold coins and outlines the reasons for buying gold.
Aleksov has made community involvement a priority at Rosland, and both he and the company have donated time and funds to causes that support military veterans. This includes partnerships with organizations, such as Fisher House, American Red Cross and UCLA.
He founded Rosland Capital in 2008, and it currently has approximately seventy employees.