Revolutionizing Supply Chain Management with SupplyBloc
Robert McNulty, Co-Founder and CEO of SupplyBloc headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada is a blockchain-integrated solution that provides complete transparency, tracking, and optimization of every activity within a supply chain network joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Robert McNulty discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview about SupplyBloc.
- How does SupplyBloc streamline and better secure supply chain management?
- Why is SupplyBloc revolutionary, in terms of its benefits for the retail industry?
- How does SupplyBloc make it easier for entrepreneurs to bring their products to market?
- What milestones are of particular importance concerning SupplyBloc?
Robert McNulty is the CEO and Co-founder of SupplyBloc, Inc. Formerly CEO and founder of Home Club and Shopping.com Mr. McNulty is an accomplished entrepreneur with over 35 years of significant experience in specialty retail, eCommerce, branded consumer products, retail start-ups and developing new concepts and technology platforms for utilization in the retail industry.
About SupplyBloc: Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, SupplyBloc is a blockchain-integrated solution that provides complete transparency, tracking, and optimization of every activity within a supply chain network. By combining the power of the blockchain with innovative technology, SupplyBloc revolutionizes the way small to medium sized businesses approach supply chain management.
People also listened to this: How collaborative checklists can help teams complete tasks quicker, cheaper and more efficiently