Remcoda’s Family Business: Staying On-Trend for Generations
Cole Garson, President of Remcoda Express and an expert in helping businesses achieve their sustainability goals through innovation in the supply cycle joins Enterprise Radio.
Listento hostEric Dye & guest Cole Garson discuss the following:
- What is your founding story, family history and evolution of the company?
- How did the pandemic change your business? How are you helping companies meet their sustainability goals?
- What is the “new pandemic”?
- How did you get into the Food Service and disposables industry?
- What is the company doing now? Anything new you are working on?
- How are you able to take a product from concept to market in less than a year?
Cole Garson is the President of Remcoda Express and the COO of Remcoda, divisions of the family-led IBrands Global. Remcoda Express partners with businesses and governments to achieve zero waste while creating a positive impact for local communities. By leveraging IBrands’ robust supply chain infrastructure, Cole Garson expanded Remcoda Express’ suite of services to include third party logistics. Today, Remcoda Express manages donations, liquidations, and beneficial reuse for the nation’s largest enterprises and Garson spearheads Remcoda’s sustainability efforts.
The Garson family has committed to transition to 100 percent compostable and biodegradable disposables by 2025 and has a target of removing 500 million single use plastic cups in 2024. He is also the co-Founder of Fungiments, a new functional mushroom supplement brand that targets mental health, anxiety, and depression, with Colombian actress and model, Maria Camila Giraldo.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: What Feminine Leadership ACTUALLY Means