Reducing stress, improving energy and losing weight with Mina Penna
Mina Penna, the founder and President of 1 Healthy Life who works with busy professionals to help them to find more balance in their lives by reducing stress, improving energy and losing weight joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Mina Penna discuss the following:
- Given your experience working with busy professionals, what is the number one downfall people make with their health that negatively affects their business?
- It may seem obvious, but are there common signs that people look for to know if they are stressed?
- I think many people can relate to those signs of stress. What can people do to reduce their stress?
- Getting control of it now will definitely help us all in the future but is there anything that we can do to help reverse the affects stress has had on in the past? Because I would imagine many of us have been dealing with this type of stress for years without even realizing it.
- Do you have some personal experience in this area?
Mina Penna is thrilled to be a holistic health coach working with clients to help them find more balance by reducing stress, improving energy and stepping them towards their individual health goals. Mina has so much passion in this area because she has been working in Corporate America for the last 13 years. As she continued to move up the ladder, she noticed that work was consuming her (working 12-15 hour days) and her health was quickly deteriorating. It eventually reached the point where her stress was manifesting itself into physical pain. Mina decided to seek help and eventually was certified as a holistic health coach in 2010. Through her program, she reduced her own stress and found the balance she was looking for, all the while losing over 30 lbs.
Since then, Mina has been working with clients to make the same changes she did. The impact has been astounding. Given these transformational changes, Mina has decided to dedicate her life to working with clients as well as working in nutrition. In addition to being a health coach, Mina is the corporate nutritionist for Sabra Dipping Company to help them develop the healthiest options for consumers.
Mina received her undergraduate degree from Boston College in Mathematics and Computer Science, her Masters in Business Administration from University of Michigan in Marketing and her holistic health coaching certification from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. Mina is certified by the American Association for Drugless Practitioners.
Related Web Site: 1HealthyLife.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: