Rabbi Lawyer Los Angeles, Michael E. Rubinstein
Michael Rubinstein, the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties, California joins Enterprise Radio and the Legal Corner Channel.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with eLosAngeles (Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneurs).
- You’ve got an interesting background—you’re both a rabbi and a lawyer. Tell us a little about your unique background, and how you’re using that background as an entrepreneur and business owner?
- Your practice is devoted to personal injury matters—can you elaborate more on the types of cases you handle for your clients?
- Why did you decide to become a personal injury lawyer? Why did you decide to focus your practice in this area of the law, and not some other area?
- Let’s focus a little more on the entrepreneur side of your practice. What kinds of things are you doing, marketing or otherwise, to spread your message and reach out to potential new clients? Is it something that other business owners who are non-lawyers can incorporate into their businesses?
- What has been the most rewarding experience you’ve had as the personal injury, Rabbi Lawyer?
Michael Rubinstein is the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Prior to graduating Loyola Law School, Michael was ordained as a rabbi by a panel of prominent international rabbis. He uses his unique background as a rabbi and lawyer to help successfully represent his clients in a variety of personal injury matters. You can learn more by visiting his website and reading his daily Tort Talk blog at www.rabbilawyer.com. Follow him on twitter at @rabbilawyer.