Quickly Increasing Revenues by Marketing to US Hispanics
Stephen Amendt, Sr. Manager of Digital Operations at El Clasificado, a Hispanic multimedia company dedicated to helping connect advertisers with Hispanic buyers joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Stephen Amendt discuss the following:
- What are the biggest advantages that you see in advertising towards the Hispanic market?
- What’s driving the greatest response to advertising towards Latinos in the United States
- What challenges do you see companies struggling with in their Hispanic marketing?
- How do you suggest companies overcome these struggles?
- Are there any other channels that you’re seeing as working well in reaching US Hispanics?
Stephen Amendt is the Sr. Manager of Digital Operations for EC Hispanic Media and the Brand Manager for the largest Spanish-language classified site in the United States, elclasificado.com. His experience and abilities in SEO, SEM, email, and social media marketing have helped connect millions of Hispanic shoppers with advertisers offering their products in services ranging cars for sale to apartments for rent as well as employment opportunities to home and automotive services.
In addition, he also works with the company’s agency side services, using his experience in optimization and data analysis to ensure that companies ranging from small businesses to enterprises are seeing increased leads and sales coming from their online marketing campaigns at the most optimized cost per conversion.
People also listened to this: Facebook Ads in 2019 – What Businesses Need to Know