Practical Marketing and Branding Tips for Small Business Owners
Andrea Smith of The ADS Agency, a marketing and branding firm based in Atlanta that brings global experience with a local touch joins Enterprise Radio to share practical marketing and branding tips for small business owners.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andrea Smith discuss the following:
- If I’m a small business owner, what are the things I need to be thinking about when hiring a marketing expert for the first time?
- Is “DONE” better than “PERFECT” in business?
- What do you think about networking as a form of marketing for my business? What can entrepreneurs do to network better?
- What if I’m launching a business or product line for the first time – should I throw a launch party for it? What are your tips here?
- What’s something cool and new you’re seeing out there that businesses can try for their own marketing?
With an MBA in Marketing from Clemson University, Andrea Smith brings over 10 years of hands-on marketing, branding and sales experience to the table. Her recent experience with working in the UK as a Global Senior Brand Strategy Manager gave her excellent exposure to product launch procedures and idea generation, execution, etc. Andrea managed over 70 Brand Ambassadors in 17 different countries and led several workstreams for three major acquisitions involving every facet of the business.
She understands teams and is energized by rallying them towards a cause and common goal. With exceptionally high communication skills and rapport/relationship-building, she’s both a strategist and an executor. Andrea enjoys working with everyone from the C-suite to the newest intern on board in an organization. She’s a true people-person who knows how to both work in and lead teams towards victory.
Andrea was recognized as one of Greenville’s Best & Brightest Under 35 in 2013 by Greenville Business Magazine and as one of Talk Magazine’s 25 Most Beautiful Women in Greenville for her community involvement. As a proud member of Alpha Kappa Alpha, she still currently serves her community as a board member for United Way AAP (African-American Partnership), RRC (Resources for Residents and Communities) and NOMAtlanta (National Organization of Minority Architects).
Her company, The ADS Agency, provides marketing and branding services to mostly B2B (business-to-business) clients in the southeast and the UK.
People also listened to this: U.S. Money Reserve’s Patrick Brunson Discusses What Big Banks Know About Gold That Many Don’t