Pole Dance Fitness Phenomenon
Krystal Pillow, CEO of Divas & Dolls Fitness, a women’s fitness boutique that specializes in dance fitness and exotic aerobics joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Krystal Pillow discuss the following:
- Why is pole dance fitness so appealing?
- What are some common misconceptions about pole dancing classes?
- What parts of the body are targeted during a pole dancing workout?
- How often should one attend a pole dancing class?
- How should a person go about learning how to pole dance?
Krystal Pillow, is the CEO of Divas & Dolls Fitness. She also has over five years of experience as a fitness instructor and wellness coach as well as over 10 years of experience as an event planner. After undertaking a personal fitness journey and losing over 50lbs, she wanted to become a fitness instructor to help others stay fit and have fun. Her love for fitness and exotic aerobics grew over the years and she decided to open her own fitness studio. Divas & Dolls Fitness has helped hundreds of women reach their fitness goals and it is Krystal’s hope that the studio will continue to be a fun and motivating environment over the years to come.