Steve Larsen, CPA, CFP®, the Co-Founder of PlannerDAO, a cryptocurrency education community for financial planners joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Steve Larsen discuss the following:
- What is the decentralized finance movement, and why is it gaining interest?
- You are a co-founder of PlannerDAO. What is it, how does it work and what was the motivation behind creating it?
- How do you go about educating other financial advisors about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology?
- What are the biggest cryptocurrency trends to look for in the coming years?
- What are ways our listeners can learn more about the decentralized finance movement and get involved?
Steve Larsen, CPA, CFP® is Co-Founder of PlannerDAO, a cryptocurrency education community for financial planners. He is also Co-Founder of the Certified Digital Asset Advisor (CDAA) designation, as well as an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Gonzaga University where he teaches classes in Cryptocurrency and Financial Planning.
People also listened to this: Drake’s Organic Spirits: Creating a health & wellness category in the beverage alcohol space