Personal, Business Branding and Relationship Building with Frigibar’s Shuly Oletzky
Shuly Oletzky the President of Frigibar Industries, Inc., America’s foremost manufacturer of quality marine refrigeration products joins Enterprise Radio to discuss personal, business branding and relationship building.
- Frigibar is in Marine Refrigeration, which sounds like a very niche industry. How does Frigibar stand out in the industry?
- Being an entrepreneur for you is about more than just running a business. You write for the Huffington Post business blog, exhibit at boat shows, go to networking events and conferences. Why are these types of efforts important for entrepreneurs?
- With a luxury product, something at the top price point in the market, how do you approach customer service and why is this extremely important for a luxury product?
- For something like a refrigerator or freezer, how can you demonstrate it’s value over a product less than half of the price?
- Partnerships are something valuable to every entrepreneur on the planet. Can you detail how you go about forming partnerships with other businesses and some tips for our audience of entrepreneurs?
Shuly Oletzky is a passionate entrepreneur and philanthropist. When she isn’t helping customers enjoy their lifestyle out on the water, she’s travelling, learning from others, building relationships, and volunteering in the community.
Shuly is the President of Frigibar Industries, Inc., America’s foremost manufacturer of quality marine refrigeration products, including fiberglass cockpit freezers and refrigerators, deck and dock boxes, ice chests and refrigeration kits for boats and yachts. Frigibar is a family-owned company that has been serving the Miami, Florida community and beyond for over 40 years.
Shuly also serves on the Board of Directors for Easter Seals Florida, is the Co-Vice Chair of Easter Seals Get Down to Business Lunch in Palm Beach, Boat Show Committee Member for the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), and is an alumni of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Businesses program and Leadership Palm Beach County (LPBC).