Paragon, leaders in routing and scheduling optimization
William Salter, the President and CEO of Paragon Software Systems Inc., leaders in routing and scheduling optimization within the transportation industry joins Enterprise Radio. Paragon has been developing and delivering effective route optimization solutions for transportation operators for over 30 years.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest William Salter discuss the following:
- What does Paragon Software Systems offer?
- What sort of issues do your customers face every day?
- How can Paragon be used to address these issues?
- What benefits are customers looking to achieve when they buy Paragon?
- What changes do you see in customer requirements? How has your business responded to changes in the marketplace?
- What sort of things should people look at when buying software for their business?
William Salter is the President and CEO of Paragon Software Systems Inc.. As President & CEO, it is William’s role to ensure that the company remains committed to developing, implementing and supporting software solutions that meet real business needs.
With over 3,000 systems at over 1000 client sites in more than 55 countries William is responsible for directing company strategy, exploring new business opportunities and new markets and is leading the company’s successful expansion into North America. In addition, William is responsible for overseeing and developing Paragon’s successful UK business which continues to go from strength to strength.
You can follow Paragon on Twitter @paragon_usa.