Pacific Resources International, offering Manuka Honey and Pacific Sea Salt products from New Zealand
David Noll, Founder and CEO of Pacific Resources International (PRI)—a company that sources all-natural and pure Manuka Honey and Sea Salt products from New Zealand joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio to talk about New Zealand and its pure and premium products that are good for everyone’s health.
- How did you start PRI and why source products from New Zealand?
- What are the health benefits of the Manuka Honey, as opposed to regular honey?
- How about Pacific Sea Salt? How is that different from any other table salt in the market?
- What are other PRI products that our listeners should know about and use?
- Halloween is coming up, I hear you have Manuka Honey and Strawberry lollipops. Tell me about them?
About Pacific Resources International
Sourcing Manuka Honey directly from New Zealand bee keepers since 1989, Pacific Resources International (PRI) is an exclusive importer of both high quality Pacific Sea Salt and an extensive range of Manuka Honeys from New Zealand. PRI sources directly from the primary producers to avoid unnecessary processing and to ensure the highest quality ingredients.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: