Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Sales / Marketing
Out Of Home Digital Retail Media Networks Meet The Needs of Today
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:10 — 33.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Elie Y. Katz the President & CEO of National Retail Solutions (NRS) a subsidiary of IDT (NYSE: IDT) joins Enterprise Radio. NRS is a provider of a point of sale network and credit card processing ecosystem which services close to 17,000 independent retailers across the US.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Elie Y. Katz discuss the following:
- Tell us about your background and how your came to create National Retail Solutions (NRS)
- Tell us what services and products NRS offers and who are your clients/customers?
- Your company offers an Out of Home Retail Media Network called NRS Digital Media which I understand is point of sale advertising tool that helps brands sell product and drives consumer awareness, how does it work and why is this successful?
- You talk about the Convenience Culture – what is that exactly and how does the NRS Media serve that consumer as well as the retailer?
- How did you come up with this idea of NRS Digital Media to reach consumers and serve brands?
- The learnings of the store behaviors and purchases must be a valuable tool, do you offer or sell that data to help retailers and brands understand the current marketplace?
Elie Y. Katz is President & CEO of National Retail Solutions (NRS). Seven years ago, he brought his many years of experience as an executive at various companies, in diverse industries, plus strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills, to found National Retail Solutions (NRS). National Retail Solutions, a subsidiary of IDT (NYSE: IDT), is a provider of a point of sale network and credit card processing ecosystem which services close to 17,000 independent retailers across the US.
Elie is additionally currently Deputy Mayor of Teaneck, NJ, having served previously as Mayor. He also manages real estate properties (commercial, mixed use and land) and food establishments (thirteen food businesses, including bakeries, restaurants, and take-out). Elie possesses a keen business savvy, with an understanding of the value of investment, generation of revenue and business growth leadership from creation and acquisition, through exit.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: The Pressure for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses to Maintain Sales & Use Tax has Intensified