Ohmconnect, Empowering People to Earn Even More Money from Smarter Home Energy Use
Curtis Tongue, Co-Founder and CMO of OhmConnect, an ingenious free app that pays homeowners for reducing their energy use joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Curtis Tongue discuss the following:
- Why should someone sign up for OhmConnect?
- Describe who uses OhmConnect, what are users saying about it?
- How can someone make their home more energy efficient – can OhmConnect help?
- OhmConnect is a thriving startup in San Francisco. How did you come up with the idea for OhmConnect?
- What’s next for OhmConnect?
As Co-Founder and CMO of OhmConnect, Curtis Tongue is responsible for the product design, user experience, and marketing activities of OhmConnect. His goal is to enable every resident in the United States to reduce his or her carbon footprint and get paid for positively impacting the environment.
Curtis attended UC Berkeley where he earned a BA in Molecular & Cellular Biology – Genetics.
He also won the United States Department of Energy American Energy Data Challenge in January 2014, which tasked teams to make the best use of open energy data, including NOAA climate / weather datasets. From this competition, OhmConnect was born.