No Kermit, it IS easy being green! Our Million Dollar Investment in Our Customers!
Mike Nesbit the President of MW Cleaners, providing the greater Houston area with an innovative green dry cleaning and laundry service joins the Green Business Podcast Show to talk about how easy it is being GREEN!
This episode of the Green Business Podcast Show is in association with eHouston (Greater Houston Entrepreneurs).
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Mike Nesbit discuss the following:
- Why did you make the decision to spend a million plus dollars to make your cleaning process more environmentally friendly?
- So you said you spent over a million dollars on upgrading your company what was your return on investment?
- What other Green initiatives are you involved with?
- I saw in your Bio that MW Cleaners focuses on a convenience. Can you give me some examples of what that means?
- It is my understanding the drycleaning industry has seen a decline over the last several years. How MW cleaners seen the same decline?
Mike Nesbit is President of MW Cleaners, providing the greater Houston area with an innovative green dry cleaning and laundry service. MW Cleaners brings a convenience driven concept to the market including free pickup and delivery to your home or office. Mike is also President of the Southwest Drycleaners Association, which represents eight states in the southwest.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: