Neuro Sell: How Neuroscience Can Maximize Your Sales Success with Simon Hazeldine
Simon Hazeldine, a psychologist and sales coach who specializes in applied neuroscience joins Enterprise Radio. He has written five books on selling and customer relations, the most recent being “Neuro Sell: How Neuroscience Can Maximize Your Sales Success.”
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Simon Hazeldine discuss the following:
- Why should neuroscience be of interest to salespeople?
- How does the human brain make buying decisions?
- In your book you talk about the concept of “brain friendly selling” – what do you mean by that?
- How can we use a better understanding of the human brain to sell more effectively and motivate customers to take action?
- In your book you talk about “adaptive selling” – what do you mean by that?
- What are your thoughts on aligning the sales process with the customer’s buying process?
Tip: Harness “Stay Away” and “Towards Reward” motivation – make sure these factors are in your sales methodology and presentations.
Simon Hazeldine works internationally as a professional speaker and performance consultant in the areas of sales, negotiation, sales force performance and leadership.
Simon is the bestselling author of five books:
“Neuro-Sell: How Neuroscience Can Power Your Sales Success”
“Bare Knuckle Selling”
“Bare Knuckle Negotiating”
“Bare Knuckle Customer Service”
“The Inner Winner”
Simon has a Masters Degree in Psychology and is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales & Marketing Management.
His client list includes many Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies, and as a highly experienced and in-demand international speaker he has spoken in over 30 countries across six continents.
In addition Simon has worked at several leading business schools including Ashridge Management College, Insead and London Business School.
Web Site: www.simonhazeldine.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play our EPN – Entrepreneur Podcast Network programming later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download our podcast programming using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: