Navigating the Supply Chain Crisis For the Intrepid
Hans Dau, CEO at the Mitchell Madison Group, a consulting firm that drives bottom-line operating performance through strategic services and business analytics joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Hans Dau discuss the following:
- What is the current state of the global supply chain and how is it afflicting America’s socio-economy?
- How has the combination of COVID-19 and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine affected the supply chains here in the US?
- What should companies be paying attention to as they work to navigate this particular period?
- How can companies protect themselves from the exogenous shocks of supply chain constraints / do you have advice for the public sector?
- How can companies possibly take advantage of the current situation and perhaps come out of it in a stronger or in a more advantageous position?
Hans Dau is the CEO of The Mitchell Madison Group. Over his 25-year consulting career, he has served C-level executives of large public companies, private equity firms, and other public and private institutions. He has worked in North America, Europe, and Asia with a focus on devising creative solutions for complex issues and unlocking economic value for his clients and their shareholders.
Prior to The Mitchell Madison Group, Hans was a senior vice president and co-founder of an enterprise software company and an equity analyst for Deutsche Bank in New York. He received his MBA from the Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth College and a degree in business and economics from the University of Mannheim, Germany. He is a dual citizen of the US and Germany and currently resides in Jackson Hole, WY.
People also listened to this: Disruption in the Marketplace with Erin Heit of Golden Grail Technology Corp.