- How did you get started as an entrepreneur?
- How did you get started as a social media marketer?
- What makes a good social media marketer?
- What would you recommend to a business who’s starting to use social media?
- Does a business have to be on every social media site? How do they choose?
- What’s your best tip for a small business who wants to be on social media, but doesn’t have much time?
Jill Nadorlik is an integrated marketing consultant based out of Johnstown, PA, where she heads up her boutique marketing firm, called Nadorlik & Co. Her background includes marketing and public relations experience for non-profits and online businesses. In 2008, Nadorlik graduated from Pennsylvania State University as a triple major, including Public Relations, French, and International Studies.
In 2013, she’ll graduate with her Masters in Integrated Marketing Communications from West Virginia University. In her spare time, she serves as President of Discover Downtown Johnstown Partnership, an economic development group in her hometown of Johnstown, PA. She’s also served as the President of the Young Professionals of the Alleghenies.
Now, as a consultant, Nadorlik and her team have managed social media accounts for over 100 companies, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google+. They’re dedicated to writing engaging and effective content for each of their clients and delivering results that matter.
Related Web Site: www.jillnadorlik.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: