Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Technology
MotivIndex, the leader in digital motivation research
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:54 — 17.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Ujwal Arkalgud and Jason Partridge, Co-Founders of MotivIndex the leader in digital motivation research joins Enterprise Radio. MotivIndex is the only research company that uncovers real consumer motivation through the digital observation of thousands of people.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guests Ujwal Arkalgud and Jason Partridge discuss the following:
- Tell us more about MotivIndex and why the company was founded.
- How do you differentiate yourself from other research firms?
- Why are traditional marketing research firms not effective at times?
- As entrepreneurs yourself, what key advice can you provide for those looking to get into the research field?
- How about those that are frustrated with corporate America and want to start their own company. What are some of your tips or lessons you learned when starting a business?
- With tax time upon us, your firm recently released research saying Americans can’t seem to save. Tell us about that study.
- For a research study such as that one, how many Americans do you profile?
- Take that same study and turn it into a survey. Why would that survey be ineffective?
- How can companies reach you if they want to perform a similar type of research study.
Ujwal Arkalgud is a cultural anthropologist and strategist. He started his career as an in-field researcher conducting immersive ethnographies in the entertainment and travel sector, where he discovered his love for understanding human behavior and the underlying motivations that drive the decisions people make every day. Over the next decade, whilst taking on a number of different roles both client and agency side, Ujwal continued to hone his craft as a researcher and strategist working with global brands such as Microsoft, Ford, Hewlett Packard, Lowe’s, Subaru, Mercedes-Benz, G.E and many more.
Ujwal has an MBA from the Schulich School of Business and spends a lot of his time studying and understanding consumer culture. He writes for the Huffington Post and speaks and blogs regularly on the role of culture in helping organizations emotionally connect with their audiences and solve business problems.
Jason Partridge is an insight strategist and business consultant. He started his career as a copywriter developing award-winning advertising for some of the world’s largest brands. Over his 15 year career, Jason’s love for strategy and identifying the human truth helped him rise through the ranks of some of the most recognized advertising agencies, and reach the level of Creative Director.
He has delivered work for global brands like McDonalds, Samsung, Bud Light, Budweiser, Stella Artois, Expedia.ca, Johnson & Johnson, Ford, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Nissan, G.E and many more.
Jason studied English at Wilfrid Laurier University and did a Post-Graduate Degree In Media Copywriting at Humber College. He has spoken at schools like Humber College, OCAD and sits on the advisory board at St. Lawrence College.