Meet Asta Klimaite of Beautiful Mind Therapy
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Asta Klimaite discuss the following:
- Give us some details about you and your story.
- Tell us more about the business.
- What you’re most proud of as a company and what sets you apart from others?
- How do you help your clients feel better?
- Do you have a particular approach to treatment?
- Tell me more about CBT treatment.
- Are you covered by insurance? Do I have to contact them myself to find out if you take it?
- What moment in your career do you look back most fondly on?
Asta Klimaite was born in Lithuania but has spent most of her adult life in the United States. She began volunteering at a Suicide Crisis Line when she was sixteen. She later initiated a “Youth to Youth” drug prevention program in Lithuania. Her professional training began with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Roosevelt University in Schaumburg, Illinois, in 2008. She later completed her Master of Arts in Clinical Professional Psychology degree in 2011 at the same university, graduating with honors. She worked in a variety of facilities, including several hospitals, mental health centers, insurance company, and an emergency room. During her time as part of an inpatient treatment team at the Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital in the eating disorders and self-injury unit, she acquired extensive training and experience in working with eating disorders.
Asta has sought out the most cutting-edge techniques, and she has trained extensively with leading experts in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) as well as dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT). She attended the world-famous Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference in Anaheim, California, in 2013 and 2017 as well as the Brief Therapy Conference in San Francisco, California, in 2018, where she benefited from learning from the most recognized psychologists in the field.
She completed numerous training seminars to professionals and the general public on eating disorders, psychotropic medications, stress management, and coping skills.
People also listened to this: Discover the Power of Visualization to Improve Your Health, Wealth and Relationships