Maximizing opportunities on online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay for your products
Ranjit Mulgaonkar, Founder and CEO of DNA Response, a company that manages brands across marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Ranjit Mulgaonkar discuss the following:
- What is DNA Response and how do you work with brands/entrepreneurs/businesses?
- What is the opportunity for product companies on online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay?
- Why can’t product companies do this themselves?
- How do you protect the brand? What does a partnership look like?
- What is your top tip for companies selling on Amazon or other marketplaces?
Ranjit Mulgaonkar, Founder & CEO of DNA Response brings twenty-five years of executive management experience in Internet, e-commerce, payment processing, desktop publishing and offshore development.
His prior work includes executive management experience at Amazon Services, Avalara, FlatWorld Group, Network Commerce, iCat Corporation (bought by Intel in 1998), and Moore Corporation (RR Donnelley). Mulgaonkar holds a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from Virginia Polytechnic Institute, a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Telecommunications, and received Executive Management training from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Mulgaonkar has authored white papers, spoken at over 40 conferences worldwide, and was honored with the 2015 Mercury Wing Award for outstanding contributions and innovation in the Direct Response industry.