Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Exclusive Interviews, Sales / Marketing
Marketing Your Small Business without a Million-Dollar Budget
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 13:37 — 9.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Dr. Heather Rothbauer-Wanish, a Certified Professional Resume Writer and freelance writer joins Enterprise Radio to talk about marketing your small business without a million-dollar budget.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Heather Rothbauer-Wanish discuss the following:
- What gave you the idea for starting a freelance writing and resume writing business?
- How has networking played a role in growing and marketing your business?
- Why does or doesn’t advertising work?
- Can you give us some examples of how you have used social media to cultivate an online following?
- What are the most popular free or low-cost methods you have used to boost sales?
- What is your number one recommendation for those trying to start a business while still working a full-time position?
Dr. Heather Rothbauer-Wanish has been working with job seekers since 2008 to develop forward-thinking, eye-catching, and dynamic resumes for today’s marketplace. She has partnered with over 1,000 individuals on creating documents to professionally represent their skills and experiences, resulting in many new job opportunities for her clients.
Heather has over six years of experience teaching at the collegiate level. She has taught courses in communication, marketing, business, sales, management, and leadership. In addition, Heather enjoys providing workshops and seminars to local, regional, and national organizations.
Dr. Rothbauer-Wanish has a BBA in Management from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, an MBA from Lakeland College, and a PhD in Organization and Management with an Emphasis in Leadership from Capella University. Her business abilities, creative marketing techniques, and diligent approach allow her to focus full-time on her business, Feather Communications.