Kate McKay, the author of Living Sexy Fit and the upcoming Living Sexy Rich joins Enterprise Radio. Her books inspire others to achieve their highest potential in what she calls the 4 B’s: Biz, Bucks, Bod, and Belief.
- How is self-love related to income?
- How do you develop a brand based on who you are & how can you monetize what you are passionate about?
- How do you create strategic partnerships that are a win-win?
- How do you negotiate with finesse, style, and success?
- How can women balance their career with motherhood? Are there any special rules for women as entrepreneurs?
Kate McKay is a transformational speaker, coach, fitness guru, entrepreneur, and mother whose passion is to spread her message of living a life of abundance. She built a multi-million dollar company from the ground up, and is a single mom to three. Kate also has a passion for fitness and inspires others to live their best life. She recently released Living Sexy Fit, and she is working on her next book, Living Sexy Rich.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play our EPN – Entrepreneur Podcast Network programming later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download our podcast programming using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: