Living a Healthy Life with Fitness and Nutrition Coach Serena Scanzillo
This episode of Entrepreneurial Fit Radio is in association with eDC (Greater Washington, D.C. Entrepreneurs).
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Serena Scanzillo discuss the following:
- What is small group training and why is it important to offer to your clients?
- What type of workout could a client expect to experience if they were to take one of your classes?
- What do you feel is the number one reason why your clients keep coming back to your classes?
- How are your classes different than others offered locally? Do you offer any additional services like nutritional coaching to the people who attend class?
- Where do you recommend people look to get started with small group training?
Serena Scanzillo is a Fitness and & Nutrition Coach for her privately owned business, LeanOnSerena.com out of Arlington, VA. She specializes in body weight training, group training, performance enhancement, goal setting and diet. Native to Connecticut, she’s a huge fan of soccer, lacrosse, swimming and running. She carries those passions through her style of training, incorporating new, creative, innovative ways to push your body, get results, and continue living a healthy life. When she’s not training you can find her riding her bike, perusing the aisles of Whole Foods, writing, or working at GW as a Bariatric Exercise Specialist.
Related Web Site: LeanOnSerena.com