LiveRetail – Hyper Local Marketing: What is it and How it Empower Brands
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 15:57 — 14.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Wayne Reuvers, the Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of LiveRetail, who has successfully invested in and built multiple subsidiaries and successfully exited 6 businesses having created over $110 million in wealth for the investors joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Wayne Reuvers discuss the following:
- What is LiveRetail and what drove you to build this new business?
- I see you have built and sold a number of businesses before – what insights help you identify gaps or opportunities in the market?
- AI seems to be an important part of your business – how is AI going to change the process of advertising?
- Canva, the platform that provides tools for small businesses to advertise, is now one of the largest private companies on the planet, at a 2021 valuation of 60 billion dollars – is LiveRetail really going to take on this Goliath?
- What are some key creative campaign tips that you always advise clients to include in their campaigns?
Wayne Reuvers is the Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of LiveRetail. He has successfully invested in and built multiple subsidiaries and has exited 6 businesses having created over $110 million in wealth for the investors. Wayne is also a featured public speaker, author and holds board member and advisor roles across a variety of organizations including the African Angels Network, Gearbrain and the Sable Network, providing mentoring and consulting services to South African companies.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Pebblebee: Taking the $4B Global Tracking Industry Into the Future