Lights Out Billiards Apparel Explodes on the Billiards Scene!
Jake Lawson, Founder of Lights Out Billiards Apparel, a new apparel company in the billiard industry joins Enterprise Radio to discuss where the idea came from and all the details.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
- Tell us a little bit about Lights Out Billiards Apparel?
- Tell us how the company started?
- We heard you were already sponsoring a professional pool player, can you tell us about that.
- What other plans do you have for Lights Out Billiards Apparel?
- Where can our listeners purchase your products?
In 2016, Lights Out Apparel Company was founded by Jake Lawson and Zack Kosojet, both of whom are cousins from Baltimore, MD. Growing up they both played a variety of sports and were known to be fiercely competitive, regardless of the activity. They both shared the opinion that sports shirts sometimes were too bland or too stereotyped and what they wanted was different. A product with not only attitude and emotion, but with class and integrity. After many years of education, training, and business experience they decided to launch this clothing apparel business to ultimately bring a better product to today’s athletes and competitors that embodied their vision.