Life By Design Fitness with Sandi Berger
Sandi Berger, an author, certified personal fitness trainer and lifestyle coach & Owner of Life By Design Fitness in Chicago joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Sandi Berger discuss the following:
- Why do busy entrepreneurs neglect ther health and fitness?
- Do you ever get tired at some point during the day…getting up at 4am?
- How long have you been a trainer and lifestyle coach?
- Do you classify yourself as an expert in one given area of health and fitness?
- How did you come up with the name of your company Life By Design Fitness?
- I hear you recently became a published author? What is your book FITNEVISION based on?
- What do you mean by “what you do in this decade prepares you or the next”?
Sandi Berger is a certified fitness trainer and life coach. She is a force of high energy who is absolutely motivated to achieve success with her clients. Her 15 years experience in the health and fitness industry speaks for itself. She is very driven and very positive in her approach. You will walk away from each session with her wanting more!
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: