Jennifer Grady, Founding Attorney and Business Consultant at The Grady Firm, P.C. joins Enterprise Radio. Jennifer will provide legal tips on starting and growing a business in the US, with special focus on corporate setup and immigration options for entrepreneurs.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Legal Corner.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Jennifer Grady discuss the following:
- Tell us a little bit about your firm, and walk us through the services that you provide
- What are some things someone who is thinking about starting a business can do to get started before leaving his or her job?
- When is it the right time to form a legal entity like a corporation or LLC?
- What are some of the startup documents an entrepreneur would need?
- What are some ways that entrepreneurs can minimize the risk of hiring the wrong employees or choosing the wrong partners?
- What are some visa options available for entrepreneurs that want to work or start a business in the US?
- What are Some Takeaways for Entrepreneurs?
Jennifer Grady will be speaking at the following events coming up this year:
- “How to Start Your Own Law Firm” at Loyola Law School in February
- “SelectUSA” in Washington, DC in June
- “Mentoring the Next Generation of Women Leaders” atWomen’s Conference on Diverse Issues in Higher Educationin Las Vegas in July 2017
Jennifer A. Grady, Esq. is an attorney, business consultant, and community organizer. Ms. Grady founded the law firm of The Grady Firm, P.C. in 2012 with a passion for helping business owners, entrepreneurs, and their families achieve the American Dream of freedom, opportunity, self-sufficiency, and success. Ms. Grady and her team of attorneys at The Grady Firm, P.C. specialize in business, employment, and immigration law for California entrepreneurs, and help foreign business owners establish their operations to the United States. The Grady Firm has offices in Beverly Hills and San Diego, California, and serves clients remotely from across the globe. The firm’s California attorneys are licensed to practice immigration law in all 50 US states and Mexico.
As an international business attorney, Ms. Grady teaches entrepreneurs around the world how to open a business in the United States, and has lectured extensively throughout California, the United States, Canada, Chile, and Argentina on business and immigration law topics in both English and in Spanish.
Some of her audiences have included theSelectUSA Investment Summit Academy,Business Rockstars,University of California, Irvine,Startup Chile,ProChile, theForum for Women Entrepreneurs Vancouver, theAutomotive Training Institute,Chase Bank,Innovation Week Los Angeles, and theWest Hollywood Women’s Leadership Conference.
She is a partner attorney to theCalifornia Employers Association (CEA), and a contributor to the “Counsel’s Corner” of its California Employer’s Report.
Ms. Grady earned herJuris Doctordegree from Loyola Law School, and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science/International Relations from the University of California, San Diego. Prior to law school, she earned a Certificate in Dispute Resolution from the #1 ranked Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California, and spent a year studying abroad at the Complutense University of Madrid. She is fluent in Spanish.
Ms. Grady founded the Women Entrepreneurs Club in 2013, and the Los Angeles Young Lawyers Association in 2010, as a way to provide a community of support for Southern California professionals and entrepreneurs. She is also a member of the West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and Italy-American Chamber of Commerce West. In addition to her experience as an attorney and business coach, she is a certified mediator and has completed numerous mediation proceedings in courts across Southern California.