Knowing it’s time for a career change with Alex Simon
Alex Simon, a career change coach and speaker who specializes in helping people break into their dream jobs joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how to know it’s time for a career change and the process of making the change.
- How do you know it’s time for a career change?
- What if I don’t know what I’m good at?
- What is the process of transitioning into a new career?
- What is the most important step in the pursuit of a dream career?
- Why is this the best time to reinvent myself into a dream career?
Often referred to as “a master at breaking into sexy and exciting careers”, Alex has promoted world title fights, managed Indy 500 race car drivers, worked for a Wall Street giant, and is the subject of Starsuckers, an award-winning documentary on the pursuit of fame.
After nearly 20 years reinventing himself into careers that brought him excitement, fulfillment and a sense of significance, Alex now teaches his reinvention systems to individuals and corporations worldwide.