Kip Lewis, founder of Lewis Investments in Round Rock, Texas, on How to Succeed in Real Estate Investment and Development
Kip Lewis, the Founder of Lewis Investments, a real estate investment and development company based next door to Austin in Round Rock, Texas. joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kip Lewis discuss the following:
- How did your background and experience prepare you for starting Lewis Investments? Can you share with our listeners a bit about your education and jobs you had prior to forming Lewis Investments?
- With very little money to your name, how were you able to buy investment properties? Can you describe your first transaction of the property you bought in Round Rock?
- What obstacles did you face as a young businessman?
- How did you balance work and family life as you grew your company and raised children?
- Are there pivotal moments during your career that stand out?
- After 30 years in business, what advice would you give to a young person with the same dreams?
Kip Lewis, the founder of Lewis Investments, has been passionately involved in the restoration of the historic downtown area of Round Rock, Texas for over 25 years. Kip and his team at Lewis Investments, a real estate investment and development company, acquire and redevelop properties in the district.
Founded in 1992, Kip created the company’s focus to identify undervalued and poorly managed Commercial Real Estate Opportunities. Some of the company’s core assets owned are RV and MH Properties in Texas, which the company self manages and continues to develop and acquire this asset class. Additionally, Kip and his team at Lewis Investments also develop “build to suit” properties with the intent to hold the triple net lease properties as long term core holdings.
Outside of the day-to-day transactions, Kip and his team are passionate about giving back to the community. Philanthropic service is a core principle at Lewis Investments. Kip leads the company in proudly supporting organizations including, The Innocence Project, The Other Ones Foundation, Central Texas Food Bank, and many more. Learn more about the work Kip Lewis and his team are doing by visiting http://lewis-investments.com/giving-back.
People also listened to this: One on One with Kango’s Sara Schaer