Key Factors in Creating a Successful Political Campaign
Rick Asnani, President and Political Strategist of Cornerstone Solutions, a full-service public affairs and political consulting firm providing communications services, grassroots campaigns and community relations joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rick Asnani discuss the following:
- How did you get started and how long have you been a political strategist?
- How do you apply your background and experiences to what you do today at Cornerstone Solutions?
- Your campaign success rate is high and you work with a variety of political figures in 36 different states, what are the key factors in creating a successful campaign for your clients?
- What advice do you give to people interested in running or serving in public offices?
- What is next for you and Cornerstone Solutions?
Rick Asnani is the Founder and President of Cornerstone Solutions, a national political consulting, community relations and public affairs firm. Rick has 25 years of campaign and issue management experience, and works for candidates and Fortune 100 companies to design and implement political, communications and grassroots advocacy campaigns. He has had the opportunity to work in 37 states and two foreign countries.
Rick was most recently selected by the Florida Chamber of Commerce to serve as the Executive Director for the Florida Institute for Political Leadership. The Institute is a non-partisan organization that works to recruit and train business friendly candidates seeking to run or be appointed to local leadership positions. Rick lives in West Palm Beach, Florida.
People also listened to this: Making businesses succeed in the cloud