Kent Dickson on How Yonomi Is Simplifying The Smart Home
Kent Dickson, the Co-Founder and CEO of Yonomi, the free app that connects all of your smart home devices and gets them to work together joins Enterprise Radio working in conjunction with the Mobile APP Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kent Dickson discuss the following:
- Tell me about Yonomi and what inspired you to launch the company.
- What has the response been like from consumers?
- It seems like there are so many smart home products entering the market. How do you prioritize which products to integrate with Yonomi?
- What do you think are the most exciting things happening in the smart home space today?
- Can you share with us a Yonomi Routine that would help streamline the day for busy entrepreneurs?
Kent Dickson is the Co-founder and CEO of Yonomi, the app that connects all of your smart home devices and gets them to work together. He has served in a number of innovative and entrepreneurial roles throughout his career spanning the domains of IoT, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning and Enterprise Software. Kent holds a BS in Aerospace Engineering and an MBA from the University of Colorado, Boulder. He is a father of three and loves cycling and skiing.