Is Patience Your Most Underdeveloped Career Skill?
Kourtney Whitehead the author of “Working Whole: How to Unite Your Spiritual Beliefs and Your Work to Live Fulfilled” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kourtney Whitehead discuss the following:
- How can we assess the specific conflicts that our work exerts on our personal values?
- How well can we be integrating our spiritual beliefs into our professional lives?
- What actions will move us from feeling disconnected and uninspired with work, to realizing a deep level of satisfaction?
- How can we negotiate real-world obstacles, like an untrustworthy boss or a job that makes us feel trapped?
- Tell us how can we imagine a metaphorical TV show of our lives — as producer, writer and actor?
Kourtney Whitehead has focused her career on helping people reach their work goals, from executive searches to counseling to career transitions, through her positions at top executive recruiting firms and consulting companies. Her site, SimplyService.org, is an online community focused on supporting the creation of spiritually centered work lives. She is a sought-after speaker and podcast guest.
Her new book, Working Whole:How to Unite Your Spiritual Beliefs and Your Work to Live Fulfilled, shares how to unite spiritual and work life.
People also listened to this: Bite Me! and other do’s and don’ts of dealing with our differences