Is Hiring a Publicist Right for Your Business?
Nubia DuVall Wilson the Founder of Cielo Consulting, a New York City metro area full-service consulting agency that provides public relations, marketing and branding to small and mid-size companies worldwide joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nubia DuVall Wilson discuss the following:
- What are the benefits of hiring a publicist?
- What questions should a business ask themselves to know if hiring a publicist is the right strategy for their business?
- What are some basic tips for working with the media?
- What makes a good publicist and winning publicity strategy?
- How has the ever-changing media landscape affected PR?
Nubia DuVall Wilson is a luxury lifestyle expert who has developed and implemented marketing and public relations campaigns for brands worldwide. Clients have included luxury spirits, hotels, travel destinations and consumer products. During her agency career in New York City, she supported Bacardi Global Travel Retail, Bacardi Travel Retail USA, Mustique Island, Eden Rock – St Barths and Rocco Forte Hotels.
She founded Cielo Consulting to support companies of all sizes with PR and marketing services, such as implementing strategic partnerships; securing local and national media coverage; developing online and print ad campaigns; creating marketing collateral; and advising on brand strategies. Her current roster of clients includes a diverse set of small and mid-size businesses, such as Rookie Humans, Safrans du Monde, MOD Media, the Community Coalition on Race, Work and Play, and Fredrick Hahn of SlowBurn Studios.