Invisible Factors of Leadership with Dr. Joni Carley
Dr. Joni Carley who has been consulting and coaching with private and public sector leaders and their teams for over twenty-five years and the author of the new book “The Alchemy of Power” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Joni Carley discuss the following:
- Your book, The Alchemy of Power, dives into the “invisible factors” of leadership. What are some of those factors that business owners (and leaders in general) need to master to be successful?
- You write in the book, “The authenticity of your words reflects the clarity and integrity of your consciousness and it indicates the degree of authority you actually hold.” Can you talk about the critical communication skills leaders need to master?
- You refer to “mojo” often in the book. Can you explain leadership “mojo” and why it’s important?
- What is “Leadership GPS” and how can you set your own? What are the benefits?
- Where do you see leadership styles headed in the future? What should today’s leaders (big and small) focus on as head into a new year?
Dr. Joni Carley has been consulting and coaching with private and public sector leaders and their teams for over twenty-five years. Her expertise in values-driven leadership and cultural development draws on a unique depth and breadth of experience—ranging from the jungle to the boardroom, from the C-suite to the podium, the African Bush to Asian Temples, and from universities to the United Nations, where she is currently Vice Chair of the Coalition for Global Citizenship 2030 and Chair of its Policy and Advocacy sub-committee. She is also a member of the UN Major Groups Commons Cluster, UN Committee on Spirituality, Values, and Global Concerns, and the UN Committee of Religious Non-Governmental Organizations.
Joni has a doctorate in The Reinvention of Work, was a contributor to Stepping Stones to Success, vol 1, with Deepak Chopra and Jack Canfield, and has written for Kosmos Journal, and for Huffington Post’s blog, Thrive Global. She is an ordained inter-spiritual minister who has trekked the world discovering keys to human potential and to mojo management. In addition to offering retreats, workshops, individual consultations, and talks for leaders, Joni co-creates inter-spiritual programs that celebrate the mysterious spark of life that is unique in each of us and common to all.
People also listened to this: The Single Emotion That’s Taken Down Facebook, Wells Fargo, and Volkswagen
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.